With a lot of publicity currently circulating around the use of log burners and the impact they can have on your homes, many people across the UK are scared of introducing a luxury log burning fireplace into their home. Although we have a range of suitable luxury fires and fireplaces perfect for your property. If you are set to avoid this fuel-based fire, then here are some of the best alternatives to log burning stoves.
We have frequently covered the incredible advantageous reasons to secure a gas fire in your home, although, with the continuous development and upgrades. They become an even better choice to fit perfectly into your home.
Apart from the idea of heating a room, all fireplaces can play a major impactful role in your homes. From designs to efficiency. Here is a list of the advantages of a gas fire and fireplace!
- Incredible energy savings!
Everyone wants the best “bang for their buck” and a gas fire could be that choice. We have seen savings of 25% on energy bills when transferring to some far more eco-friendly luxury gas fires!
- No hoarding, hauling and hassle.
I like to call it the triple H! No need to hoard loads of logs to get your fire going, no need to haul the wood in and out of your fire continuously and no hassle at all to operate the system!
- No need to clean gas fires!
You heard that right, apart from a wipe down on the front if you fancy, unlike log burning stoves, they don’t operate with wood. So you have the hassle-free approach of a clean inside!
- They offer a consistent level of heating!
Unlike a roaring fire, the heat is constant. A set level is provided to sufficiently heat your home keeping it as efficient as possible!
Read more about the amazing advantages of a gas fireplace here
The “easiest” simplest and most effective fireplace on the market according to many. A hassle-free approach to implementing a luxury fireplace into your home.
- Electric fireplaces are extremely low maintenanceMaking your life easier, having an electric fireplace is one of the easiest methods to not only transform your home but also add a whole lot of comfort. Unlike log burning stoves, the need for wood isn’t there. Due to this, you have a limited amount of mess and cleaning to do upon your new electric fireplace. No fumes means no residue or ash resulting in a far easier job.
- Extremely cheap to run!Now, we know having a luxury fireplace can be amazing although having a luxury fireplace that is cost-effective and cheap to run is even better. With new models offering better eco-friendly measures to help reduce global warming alongside cheaper running costs. Simply just another utensil like your fridge to operate in your home yet offering a far “cooler” look.
- Electric fireplaces last a long time.Making sure you get the best “bang for your buck” is great when it comes to electric fireplaces as they offer a surprisingly long lifetime. Since they don’t have the issue of oxidisation due to roaring flames. The issues such as rust and corrosion are extremely limited. With a good clean, years down the line, they can still look brand new!
- They are incredibly cheap to installWith no need for pipes, chimneys and holes in your walls. An electric fireplace is a simple plug and plays operation to really improve your home. With incredible designs available here at Luxury fire showrooms, our Manchester-based fireplace warehouse could be the perfect location for you to find you dream electric fire!
Read more about the advantages here.